First 5 to Sign Up Save Over 10%!
$3200Reserve Your Spot!
Teacher Training Spring 2020
w/Tate & Bonnie Englund
Taking Your Love of Yoga to the Next Level
Deepen your practice with an in-depth, alignment focused training. Find your voice with the necessary tools and knowledge to safely & creatively sequence a vinyasa yoga class. You will connect with like-minded people, explore self-study & the impactful rich traditions of yoga philosophy, as well as give you the ability to teach the practices of Vinyasa. Upon completion of the training, participants may be eligible for Yoga Alliance Certification.
Our 200-Hour Teacher Training Curriculum Includes:
- Advanced study of asana (alignment, benefits, risks, adjustments for different kinds of bodies)
- A weekend dedicated to anatomy
- How to design and sequence an appropriate class – how to theme/structure a creative, safe, impactful & inspiring vinyasa yoga class
- How to observe bodies
- Using safe hands-on adjustments & verbal cuing
- How to use props to improve, modify, or make a posture more safe
- Finding your voice
- Building confidence through practice teaching in private & group settings
- In-depth look into Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- Learn to teach the styles of vinyasa, hatha, and yin
Apr. 10 – 12
Apr. 24 – 26
May 1 – 3
May 15 – 17
May 29 – 31
Jun. 12 – 14
Jun. 26 – 28
Payment Plans Available!
Contact us for more info on available payment plans.